DMH Stallard has published a report, Secure Your Data – Protect Your Business, exploring how companies are coping in an increasingly data-driven digital age.
We will be hosting a high profile panel debate at our London office to discuss the key findings of the report and what it means for UK businesses on 11 July 2012.
ASOS plc, Security Officer
DMH Stallard, Partner and Head of Commercial
Ramsac, Managing Director
David Seall C.Eng FRAeS MiMMM
DMH Stallard, Strategic Adviser, Manufacturing
• Draws from in-depth interviews with leading UK businesses
• Highlights the consequences of not keeping data secure
• Points to the risks of a fine of up to 2% of turnover and possible jail sentences
• Provides guidance on best practice
• Concludes with a “Top Ten Tips” for implementing a successful data security strategy
The report is the third in a series of thought-leadership reports written by DMH Stallard.
This new report is in addition to our best practice whitepaper on cloud contracts which we co-authored with Cloud Industry Forum “Contracting Cloud Services - A Guide to Best Practice” and our third report under our own name. Have a look at our two previous reports on IP “How Manufacturers Leverage IP to Create Value and Safeguard their Futures” and ethical business “How Manufacturers are Embracing the Challenge and Reducing their Risk.