“Our people are our greatest asset”. True, of course, but at times they can also be a great threat. The assets on which many organisations rely are largely intangible: client and customer relationships, market intelligence, confidential plans, accumulated knowledge, genuine secrets and intellectual property. When employees join and leave, the bonds between employer and employee can be at their weakest and, as a result, these assets can become vulnerable.
Our half-day Masterclass will take an in-depth look at the measures, tactics and practical steps that combine to protect key business interests, including:
- doing due diligence on new recruits
- handling visa and immigration issues
- getting the offer of employment right
- dealing with information or IP that new recruits bring
- protecting your data during employment
- enforcing bonus clawback or forfeiture provisions
- investigating suspected competitive activity or leaks of information
- reacting to team moves
- enforcing restrictive covenants
Can you afford to miss it?
Our Masterclass events are free to attend and are aimed at experienced HR professionals, in-house lawyers, company secretaries and senior executives.
9:30am: Welcome arrival. Refreshments will be served
9:45am - 12:30pm: Masterclass