Frank leads the firm's Commercial Group and is a lawyer specialising in cloud & technology, commercial contracts, data security, & intellectual property. His clients come to him not just for his specialist legal advice but also rely upon him for his can-do mentality and his pragmatic approach to solving problems and managing risk. Frank is ranked top by independent legal directory Legal 500 for technology and media & entertainment.
Cloud and Technology
- Advice on all aspects of technology including software, agile development & web
- Advising clients looking to sell cloud solutions, including cloud providers such as Rackspace, Databarracks, ChannelCloud, Ebix Europe and Acora
- Specialist fixed price legal & contractual product for clients who are looking to buy cloud solutions
- Regular presentations and thought leadership on cloud & data issues including Prism/ Tempora, cloud contracting, service credits, SLAs and "clause 11"
You can email Frank for a copy of his latest free white-paper Managing your risks in the cloud or for links to his self-help 5 minute cloud & data surveys.
Commercial contracts & intellectual property rights
- Business-focused pragmatic legal advice for customers on their supplier relationships and suppliers on their customer relationships, identifying, reducing and managing risk to maximise ROI. Frank's robustly drafted contracts help clients avoid expensive legal action
- Areas covered include: terms of sale, manufacturing, distribution and agency, provision of content and services, consultancy, corporate support & confidentiality
- Frank also advises on the protection and exploitation of copyright, trade marks / brands / domain names, franchises and sponsorship. He also advises on data protection compliance
You can email Frank for copies of his reports on how to manage data security issues.