Several members of our TMT team have worked within the sector in both legal and commercial roles. Being familiar with the language of these industries and their commercial priorities helps us to quickly establish strong working relationships and provide pragmatic commercial advice to our clients.
"DMH Stallard are business-focused and practical with their advice. They are very down-to-earth, there's nothing pompous about them, which is important because in the technology industry you need straight talking."
Our approach is to give advice rather than options, as in our experience, this helps clients make the best business decisions.
We help our clients in the sector to:
- Create profitable commercial alliances
- Deal with regulation
- Float on the public markets
- Manage their property
- Protect and develop their intellectual property
- Sell their business or acquire other businesses
"Commercially aware and very responsive, the team delivers “succinct advice."
Our lawyers are members of a number of sector-focused organisations which help ensure we are involved in high level discussions on industry developments.
- Anti-Copying In Design (ACID)
- Anti-Counterfeiting Group
- Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys
- Intellectual Property Lawyers Association
- Law Society European Group
- Society for Computers and Law
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys
- British Literary & Artistic Copyright Association
Our lawyers continue to lead legal and commercial thinking in the sector – you can see some of their views at our TomiLaw blog - a view of Technology, Online, Media and Intellectual property issues and news. Click here for the latest updates.