Our lawyers provide support to insolvency practitioners and work closely with asset based lenders and banks and other financiers. We also advise companies and other borrowers and debtors on their dealings in this area. Members of our team have spent time on secondment to banks. We understand the need for fast response times and a business-like approach to problem solving.
"A reputation for in-depth knowledge of its clients"
We provide a full range of restructuring and recovery services to businesses and individuals, in both contentious and non-contentious matters including:
- Administrations and other Insolvency Procedures: administrations, bankruptcies, receiverships (administrative and LPA) and liquidations
- Security reviews: for refinancings and restructurings – pre and post IP appointments
- Strategic planning: refinancings, restructurings and turnarounds
- Voluntary arrangements: corporate and individual
- Related matters: advice to banks, lenders and IPs on maximising asset value, antecedent transactions, asset tracing and fraud investigations, compliance matters, debt recovery, directors’ qualifications and enforcement for secured and unsecured creditors (including landlords).