We are one of only a handful of law firms that have a dedicated team undertaking this complex area of work that requires fine attention to detail and an excellent working knowledge of the relevant legislation.
We have gained an impressive reputation for our work on numerous enfranchisement and lease extension projects. We have dealt with in excess of 1,000 separate projects since the inception of the legislation - ranging from highly complex acquisitions of central London mansion blocks involving concurrent leases and funding schemes, to small blocks in the South East comprising a handful of units.
Our clients appreciate our transparency on costs and the level of expertise which our experience enables us to bring to new projects. We have highly sophisticated technology platform, DMH Direct, which ensures that cases are progressed efficiently, risk is managed and that the numerous time limits which pepper the legislation are not overlooked.
Our Leasehold Enfranchisement Team can offer:
- advice on collective enfranchisement, lease extension and Right to Manage claims
- standard documentation for distribution to leaseholders
- project handling experience in relation to complex and/or large volume statutory claims
- vast Court and Leasehold Valuation Tribunal experience
- advice on acquisition of freehold in the context of off-shore company acquisition and redevelopment
- use of standard documentation for speed and efficiency
- experience of representing both landlords and leaseholders
- experience of setting up RTM Companies and service of relevant statutory notices, and provision of advice post handover