Our team acts for banks, companies, investment institutions, partnerships, syndicates and ultra high net worth individuals who are acquiring land and properties where finance is required or on refinancing existing properties or portfolios.
The London team is led by Richard Dinning who was previously Real Estate Finance Partner at Addleshaw Goddard and who has over 20 years experience in Institutional Real Estate investment and Property Finance. Richard works closely with our Real Estate Partners to ensure that our advice is commercially driven and of the highest possible service standards.
The team understand the importance of forming close relationships with your teams in order to understand fully how their business operates and how we can best service your needs. We understand the importance of responsiveness in this area, and we are dedicated to streamlining our processes and managing our teams effectively to ensure that our service is as efficient as possible.
Expertise at a glance
- Residential development
- Structured finance
- Commercial development
- Commercial investment
Project, Investment and Structured Finance – Our Experience
- £40m commercial investment loan to finance the sale and leaseback of a portfolio of Lloyds Bank high street branches
- £62m commercial investment finance for letting of Hill House EC4
- £30m commercial term finance for the refurbishment and letting of St Botolph’s House EC3
- £20m development facility for the purchase and construction of Norwich Union House, Sheffield
- Advising a leading UK insurer in it’s bid for the Black Horse estate agency branches for an undisclosed sum
- £32.5m secured term loan to St Modwen Shopping Centres
- £20 million structured property finance arrangement involving a joint venture LLP