- 2017 – DMH Stallard merges with Sussex-based law firm Rawlison Butler. This merger reinforces the firm’s position in the Gatwick Diamond and realises a key strategic ambition for the firm in the region
- 2016 –DMH Stallard wins Corporate Law Firm of the Year and Deal of the Year at the South East Insider Dealmakers' Awards 2016
- 2015 – DMH Stallard completes two mergers, firstly with Guildford law firm AWB Partnership and then with Ross & Craig Solicitors in London. These mergers improve our presence in both Surrey and London.
- 2014 - Richard Pollins takes over leadership of DMH Stallard as Managing Partner in July.
DMH Stallard has offices in London, Brighton, Gatwick, Guildford and Horsham. To find out more about the services we offer at each of these offices and our contact details, please see our contact page.
- Partners: 71
- Associates, Solicitors, Planners and other professionals including central support: 245
- Total: 316
Clients like you
Our clients value a quality service from friendly and approachable lawyers. They can be businesses or individuals, be headquartered in the region, have a national footprint or be based overseas with UK operations, and we advise them on a variety of matters both routine and complex..