We are looking for a Reception & Office Services Assistant to work as part of the Business Services team at our Gatwick office (based on Crawley High Street) for a 2 month Fixed term contract. The Reception & Office Services Assistant will report into the Gatwick Office Manager.
The role will involve a mix of reception and office services responsibilities. The reception responsibilities are inclusive of, but not limited to, meeting and greeting clients, as well as managing meeting room bookings and refreshments. The office services activities include tasks such as telephony, sorting/distributing post, ordering office supplies, acting as liaison with Business Facilities, archiving/retrieving records.
This is a great opportunity for someone enthusiastic and reliable to gain experience within a forward thinking, award winning law firm.
The key criteria for the ideal candidate will include:
• Previous reception or customer service experience required within a professional services
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
• Proficient IT skills e.g. Outlook, Word
• Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
• Enjoys team working but also able to work under their own initiative
• Excellent organisational skills
• Educated up to GCSE level (or equivalent)
This role is for a 2 month fixed term contract working full-time, 8.30am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch. We are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible.
DMH Stallard is a legal 100 firm which provides integrated legal services from offices in London, Gatwick, Guildford, Horsham and Brighton. We were awarded Corporate Law Firm of the Year by South East Dealmakers in 2012, 2014, 2016 and again this year.
Do you hold all the essential qualifications and / or experience listed in the job advert for this role?:
Do you have the right to work in the UK?:
Do you have any unspent criminal convictions?: