THE FIRM AND ROLE
||Dependent on PQE and experience
- 21.5 days Holiday p/a plus 3.5 days over the Christmas period, increased to 30 days holiday based upon length of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Birthday Day Off
- Life Assurance
- Perkbox (food & drink, entertainment and shopping discounts)
- 5% Pension Scheme Contribution
- Regular Social Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Health & Wellbeing Assistance
||You will work alongside the two Guildford Corporate Partners and join the team of over 34 which make up the wider Corporate group based across our other offices.
DMH Stallard is an award winning and expanding legal 100 firm with a headcount of 308, which provides integrated legal services from our offices in London, Gatwick, Guildford, Horsham and Brighton.
We are seeking a Solicitor to join our Corporate team working on the development and growth of a corporate practice. The core work will be acquisition and sale of private companies, private equity, financing of private businesses and providing required client support. The team focus is building high quality corporate clients in the region, and being involved in as many of the key regional M&A and private equity deals as we can.
You’ll have responsibility for running your own files under supervision, with your own fee and time targets, be well connected in the Guildford area and be involved in the building and developing of client and professional/referrer contracts within the region.
WHO AND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ideally you will have the following:
For a full job description click here
- Experience in a wide range of work and maybe required to provide support to Commercial and Banking teams if work demands it
- Previous experience of Corporate M&A work
- Knowledge of the Companies Acts and a working knowledge of corporate transactional processes
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- The ability to deal with and understand a wide range of clients and their objectives
- Competent IT skills including Excel, Outlook, Word, Digital Dictation and Axxia
- The ability to work within a team providing support as appropriate and be able to work as part of the other offices transactional teams when work demands it
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to draft documentation and convey technical legal information effectively
- Understanding of the strategy and vision of the firm
This is a great opportunity for someone enthusiastic and reliable to work within a forward thinking, award winning law firm.
Do you hold all the essential qualifications and / or experience listed in the job advert for this role?:
Do you have the right to work in the UK?:
Do you have any unspent criminal convictions?: