Are you an enthusiastic and flexible individual with previous commercial dispute resolution experience? Are you client focused and able to work well as part of a team? Do you want to work for an award winning, supportive law firm that develops their own? This could be the beginning of the rest of your career!
We are looking for a Solicitor or experienced Paralegal to join the Dispute Resolution TMT team, specialising in IP, IT and Telecommunications. You will be responsible for your own caseload and work on a variety of commercial litigation, IP and technology disputes, ensuring a high quality service is provided to our clients. You will be based primarily in the Brighton office, but there may be a requirement to travel to the London office from time to time.
Proven experience of dealing with commercial disputes and a working knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules is essential. You will also have:
- Familiarity with (and, ideally, be achieving) time recording and fee targets
- Enthusiasm and motivation to get involved with business development activities
- Motivation and desire to continuously develop own technical expertise
- Strong team player with willingness to support others
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, in writing, over the telephone, and in meetings
- Excellent IT skills particularly using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure and be proactive
For a full job description, click here.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, life assurance, season ticket loans, a 5% pension contribution and a salary sacrifice scheme for childcare vouchers.
DMH Stallard is a legal 100 firm which provides integrated legal services from offices in London, Gatwick, Guildford and Brighton. We were awarded Corporate Law Firm of the Year by South East Dealmakers in 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017 and we hold Silver Investors in People accreditation.