Are you a proactive and highly organised individual with previous conveyancing and property development work experience or legal academic knowledge? Are you client focused and able to work well as part of a team? Do you want to work for an award winning, supportive law firm that develops their own? This could be the beginning of the rest of your career!
We are looking for a Paralegal to join our Real Estate, Guildford team, specialising in residential and commercial property work.
The primary focus of this role will be working with the Real Estate team, supporting Solicitors, Associates, Partners and other fee earners, as well as being responsible (under supervision) for personal caseloads and achieving personal fee and group targets.
The role will involve the preparation of standard documents and reports, assisting with detailed billing and effective client care. Working on other property files as required and the provision of a range of advice and assistance on residential and commercial property work will also be key responsibilities.
To be considered for this role candidates should have the following:
- Previous experience of conveyancing and property development (ideally, although training can be provided)
- The ability to effectively manage time and meet deadlines
- A client focused approach and an ability to manage a range of demands effectively
- A commercial understanding
- IT Literate – confident in Excel, Word, Outlook, Digital Dictation and Axxia
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team orientated, highly organised, proactive and flexible approach
For a full job description, click here.
The role is full time working 9.15am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday, but candidates should be flexible in working hours dependant on operational requirements.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, life assurance, season ticket loans, a 5% pension contribution and a salary sacrifice scheme for childcare vouchers.
DMH Stallard is a legal 100 firm which provides integrated legal services from offices in London, Gatwick, Guildford and Brighton. We were awarded Corporate Law Firm of the Year by South East Dealmakers in 2012, 2014, 2016 and again this year.
Do you hold all the essential qualifications and / or experience listed in the job advert for this role?:
Do you have the right to work in the UK?:
Do you have any unspent criminal convictions?: