The next round of our ever popular Employment Law Breakfast Workshops will take place in September 2019.
We will be looking at negotiating exits, and tricky areas relating to the drafting of settlement agreements.
This will include areas such as:
- When and how to start a “protected conversation”
- How much to offer
- How to approach a “protected conversation” with someone who might be protected by the Equality Act
- Do you really need a settlement agreement at all?
- Tricky areas of settlement agreements including:
- What warranties you should get from the employee / give as the employer
- Drafting confidentiality clauses in the light of #MeToo
- Restrictive covenants
- Retention bonuses
- Dealing with gaps between the signing and the Termination Date
Tuesday 10 September 2019
8.30am - Arrival. Breakfast and registration
8.45am - Seminar to begin
10.30am - Seminar to end
DMH Stallard Offices
6 New Street Square
New Fetter Lane
EC4A 3BF (map)
Register your interest for this event.
DMH Stallard's employment workshops are free to attend but places are limited. Please note that due to the popularity of these events, a place is only guaranteed once confirmed by email 14 days prior to the event. Please register your interest if you would like to attend, and we will be in touch in due course to let you know if your place is confirmed. For further information, please contact Amber.James@dmhstallard.com
We will also be holding the workshop in the following locations:
We hope to see you at one of our workshops.
DMH Stallard Employment Team
DMH Stallard is one of the most respected law firms in the South with offices in London, Surrey and Sussex. The firm's employment group is ranked as a leading employment team in the region by independent legal directory Chambers and Partners.