Join us for a free webinar to discuss the implications of the 'Safe Harbour' ECJ ruling on 20 November at 10am
The EU-US Safe Harbor agreement for data transfers has been declared invalid because it has been decided that the US “does not afford an adequate level of protection of personal data”.
What does this mean for you, your organisation and your data on EU citizens? Can you save data in US cloud services, and if so, what do you need to know to ensure you don’t break privacy laws?
DMH Stallard Partner and leading European Data Protection lawyer, Anthony Lee, will discuss:
- What the recent European Court of Justice ruling means to you and your company
- Advice on whether you should review your company's contracts with US cloud providers
- Whose responsibility it is for shadow IT services in the cloud
- What other steps organisations can take to be lawful
- How to proactively protect company data in the cloud
If you are unable to make the webinar but would like to listen to it later, please register and you will receive a copy in the mail.
Register for this seminar by clicking here.