The end of the Transition Period on 31 December 2020 will herald a number of tax and trading changes as result of the UK’s exit from the EU Single Market and Customs Union. While businesses are taking steps to prepare, many are unsure where to begin managing their Brexit risk.
MHA Carpenter Box and DMH Stallard joined forces for this webinar where they discussed the key tax and contract considerations of which you should be aware, saught to answer the questions businesses are asking and provide practical steps you can take to prepare for the changes ahead.
- What will the changes to the UK VAT system mean for your business?
- How will the end of the Transition Period affect trading arrangements with the EU?
- Will your contracts be legally “frustrated” by Brexit?
- What changes might you seek to your contracts to make trading more level?
- Will data laws change in 2021?
- John Yates, Partner & Group Head of Commercial, DMH Stallard
- Dan Hobbs, VAT Partner, MHA Carpenter Box
- Tony Summers, Head of Manufacturing, MHA Carpenter Box
This webinar is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Professional legal advice should be obtained before taking, or refraining from taking, any action as a result of the contents of this webinar.