Review of key cases and legislation in 2019 including:
- Employment status cases: where has Uber taken us?
- Increases to the Vento bands for discrimination awards
- Key changes to the Immigration Rules
- When is the use of covert CCTV lawful?
- Perception of disability: first case reaches the Court of Appeal
- Whistle-blowing: extended protections for workers
A preview of what is likely to change in 2020:
- Holiday pay and carry over
- Discrimination in Shared Parental Pay
- Parental bereavement rights
- Working time and sleep ins
- Written statements of employment: new Day 1 rights
- IR35 in the private sector
Join the team for breakfast and networking before a roundup of 2019 and a look ahead into 2020.