We are pleased to announce that our ever popular Employment Law Breakfast Workshops will be returning in the New Year. Join our Employment team for an informative and interactive workshop as we review the key legal changes of 2018 and assess what is still to come during the course of 2019.
At our next workshop, we will be focusing on the following:
Review of key changes in the law during 2018
- GDPR: Key elements of a Privacy Notice for employers
- Payments for sleep in shifts: when does the National Minimum Wage apply?
- Vicarious liability of employers for wrongful acts of employees
- Holiday pay and overtime
- TUPE and the National Minimum Wage: HMRC’s changed approach to enforcement
Looking ahead to 2019 and beyond
- Payslip changes for workers
- Tax on Termination Payments
- CEO pay gap reporting
- Bereavement leave and pay
- Further IR 35 reform
- Ethnicity pay reporting
Wednesday 23 January 2019
8.30am - Breakfast and registration
8.45am - Seminar to begin
10.30am - Seminar to end
17 Jubilee Street
BN1 1GE (map)
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TO ATTEND
DMH Stallard's employment workshops are free to attend but places are limited. Please note that due to the popularity of these events, a place is only guaranteed once confirmed by email 14 days prior to the event. Please register your interest if you would like to attend. For further information, please contact Amber.James@dmhstallard.com
We hope to see you there.
DMH Stallard Employment Team
DMH Stallard is one of the most respected law firms in the South with offices in London, Surrey and Sussex. The firm's employment group is ranked as a leading employment team in the region by independent legal directory Chambers and Partners.