Amanda is a highly experienced family law partner providing expert advice on all aspects of family law, divorce and separation with an emphasis on financial remedy cases.
She has specialist knowledge of complex financial cases, including pre-nuptial agreements, representing high net worth individuals with diverse asset bases. She balances a firm approach to Court proceedings with an emphasis on trying to achieve a fair settlement by agreement between the parties.
Her clients include high net worth individuals with a mix of family and private wealth as well as successful business owners and directors. Her focus is on wealth protection. Amanda has over 30 years experience in family law having qualified as a solicitor in March 1991
Her wealth of experience was obtained from training and working at City and “magic circle” law firms in London.
- Negotiating and agreeing a complex financial settlement where the parties assets had a value of £125,000,000
- Advising clients on the strategy and commercial impact of reaching an amicable agreement versus costly and prolonged Court proceedings:
- running shuttle negotiations between the parties
- supporting clients “behind the scenes” whilst they attend financial mediation
- drafting and advising on pre and post nuptial agreements
I cannot thank you enough for your support over the past couple of years and for everything you have done to help me get through this. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and you have certainly made me laugh through very dark times.
Thank you once again for your support and advice. I would never be where I am now if it
wasn’t for you… I feel incredibly blessed!
Thank you - not where I expected to be a year ago but am glad it’s done - thanks for your support in getting it over the line. You have been patient and simultaneously proactive, gentle but strong for me, responsive, efficient and a great team.
I have really appreciated your knowledge and expertise throughout. It has been a great comfort to see your experience and determination deal with any situation with my ex as it arose.