What they say
"I just wanted to thank you and your team for all the support you have given over the years to the family and let you know it is much appreciated."
Richard Andrews, Private Client
Belinda is a Guildford-based Private Client
Consultant. She specialises in wills and estate planning, probate and the administration of estates; trusts and powers of attorney.
Belinda’s work involves her getting to know her clients and their family circumstances and she very much enjoys the personal contact that this entails. She has acted for many families for a number of years, in some cases now for the second and even third generations.
Belinda has extensive experience working with elderly and vulnerable clients; helping with difficult issues which can evolve where families and inheritance is concerned. Belinda can also assist in the setting up of charities for those who wish to go down the charitable route.
Belinda is a Trustee for a number of on going Trusts. She is also on the Board of Management of a charitable Residential Home for the Elderly, Clare Park, and is a Company Non-Executive Director of a commercial printing business which gives very useful insight when advising on succession in family businesses.
Recent work examples
- Advising a client on a difficult domicile issue for Inheritance Tax purposes
- Advising clients on the setting up for a number of trusts for a minor following the tragic loss of both his parents
Belinda's memberships and associations
- STEP (Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners)
- SFE (Solicitors for the Elderly)
- Private Client Section of the Law Society