Cathy is a Planner in the Planning and Environment group and is based in Gatwick. She provides support to other DMH Stallard fee earners on a wide variety of applications and appeals which have included large residential developments, hotel and leisure proposals, educational facilities and retail premises. She has also dealt with numerous smaller applications including residential extensions, replacement dwellings and changes of use. She has worked on matters for private clients, Local Authorities, house builders and developers, commercial clients, charities and education providers.
- Involved in a successful appeal for five new dwellings.
- Obtained permission for a house extension within a Conservation Area.
- Involved in a successful application for redevelopment of a site to provide four dwellings and a campsite.
- Obtained a Lawful Development Certificate for use of a converted outbuilding as a separate residential unit.
- Provision of site appraisals for Councils and individual landowners.
Cathy's memberships and associations
- Technical Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute.