What they say
"Geoff has provided a very professional and positive approach to the promotion of our major strategic site on land North of Horsham, both through the plan-making process, and in progressing planning applications and the environmental impact assessment."
Derek Lloyd, Associate Director Development Liberty Property Trust UK Ltd (2015)
Geoff is a Director of Planning
with more than 35 years town and country planning experience. His successful track record includes planning advice on major residential and commercial development projects. The advice relates both to the promotion of schemes through plan-making process, as well as the preparation and submission of planning applications.
He has an excellent understanding of the environmental issues, and has coordinated the preparation of Environmental Impact Assessments for residential, leisure and mixed use schemes.
He is also an experienced expert witness, in relation to planning appeals and local plan examinations.
Geoff has worked for local planning authorities in Sussex, Berkshire and Hampshire. He has also worked for a national housebuilder, as well as for planning, and environmental contractors.
He is also a planning lecturer at Kingston University.
- Providing planning and environmental impact assessment consultancy advice to Liberty Property Trust in relation to a strategic mixed use development at North Horsham, which includes 2,750 homes, a business park, education, leisure, retail, and public open space.
- Planning permission for 160 houses at Henfield, West Sussex, for Barratt Homes (Southern) Ltd.
- Advising major landowners in Sussex and Surrey on planning potential in the short, medium and longer term.
- Promoting development sites through the local planning process in Surrey, East and West Sussex, Berkshire and Kent, including appearing at Inquiries.
- Planning applications for flatted development (new build and also conversions) in Sussex and Hampshire.
Geoff's memberships and associations
- Chartered Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors