Georgie is a solicitor in the corporate team, based in our London office. She joined the firm on qualification from Wilsons Solicitors LLP, where she gained experience in M&A transactions, share buybacks and day-to-day company law, as well as experience in employment law, trust and tax advisory, and commercial litigation.
Georgie has a broad corporate practice, which covers the acting and advising on:
- M&A transactions (both share and asset sales/purchases);
- Shareholder and joint venture arrangements;
- Company articles;
- MBO / MBI;
- Private equity and infrastructure; and
- Corporate aspects of acquisition finance.
Georgie is passionate about CSR and is a member of the firm’s CSR committee.
Recent work examples
- Acting for the shareholders in the sale of 2nd Quadrant to EDB, creating the world’s largest dedicated provider of PostgreSQL products and solutions.
- Acting for a client in the insurance sector on multiple acquisitions, as they increase their portfolio of insurance broking companies across the UK.
- Acting on the sale of a typeface studio to an international buyer.