What they say
"Has a vast experience of MBOs. As in all business transactions professionalism is paramount and key to bringing delicate negotiations to a successful conclusion. I would unhesitatingly recommend this firm without reservation."
Legal 500 UK 2020
Kate, who is Group Head of Corporate Guildford, joined DMH Stallard in January 2017, bringing 20 years’ city experience (gained with CMS Cameron McKenna and Clifford Chance) to the firm’s Guildford office.
Kate is a corporate transactional specialist who advises on acquisitions, company sales, private equity (management buy-outs, management buy-ins), seed and growth capital investments, joint ventures, reorganisations and restructuring. She acts for company owners, private equity houses, management teams and high net worth individuals on their investments into private companies, and her experience spans many different business sectors.
Since Kate joined the firm, she has successfully completed over 30 transactions (ranging from seed funding to £25+ million M&A transactions), and is greatly respected by other professionals in Surrey and the south east and is acknowledged as a key member of the team.
Kate prides herself on developing long-term relationships, and particularly enjoys working with owner-managed businesses, helping them to take the next step in their corporate journey.
Recent work examples
- Acting for Agathos Management LLP and the other shareholders in relation to the £24 million secondary management buy-out of Cargostore Worldwide Trading Limited
- Acting for the owner of Office Watercoolers (S.W.) Limited on the sale to the Waterlogic group
- Leading the pre-sale re-organisation of the Chandlers Group prior to its merger with Parkers Building Supplies
- Acting for the shareholders of Pembroke Financial Services Limited on an investment by Cow Corner Group
- Acting for MAR Facilities (Holdings) Limited on its acquisition of Sovereign FM Limited
- Advising Olfactive (London) Limited in relation to setting up a fragrance joint venture, Viviana (London) Limited
- Acting for Agathos Management LLP on its purchase of Vacgen Limited from a Swedish scientific instruments group
- Acting for a former PE executive on his first personal investment, the BIMBO of Apex Networks
- Acting for the 28 shareholders of ROC Global Solutions Limited on the sale to Zalaris ASA, a listed Norwegian group
- Sale and purchase of several franchise businesses/companies in the domiciliary care industry
- Acting for some ultra high net worth individuals on their purchase of a Luxembourg property SPV, and other UK based SPVs owning large development sites