What they say
"Katie provides Sigma Homes with planning advice on a number of our projects. Her advice is always enthusiastic, professional and practical, providing us with valuable technical planning advice and strategy"
Geoff Potton, Sigma Homes Ltd
Katie is Director of Planning
at DMH Stallard, with over 10 years experience in the private sector. She has a particular interest and expertise in residential development projects.
She advises a number of local, regional and national housebuilders on a range of matters across the South East and has excellent geographical knowledge of the area. Katie takes project lead on a number of schemes and has been successful in achieving planning consents for a number of housing projects through planning applications and at appeal and is strong in project management and community consultation. Katie has worked in-house at a regional land consultancy, gaining a good understanding of land transactions, and also for a top architectural practice.
In addition, Katie has experience in the initial appraisal of sites and the promotion of sites through the Local and Neighborhood Plan process. She also advises on a range of other planning matters including commercial and leisure applications. She has been involved in the relocation of Horsham Football Club including the preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment and participated in the early stages of the Crawley Down Neighborhood Plan as a local resident.
- Lead consultant in the submission of a planning application for an urban extension (circa 300 units) in Kent on behalf of a national housebuilder.
- Lead consultant in the submission of a planning application, and Local Plan promotion, of an edge of settlement site for circa 70 units in Mid Sussex on behalf of a national housebuilder.
- Obtained outline planning permission for a 49 unit scheme within a wider Masterplan area for a land promotion company.
- Submission of planning applications for a small local housebuilder for large executive homes across Sussex and Surrey.
- Planning advice and site promotion for a national housebuilder on a number of strategic housing sites across the South East.
Katie's memberships and associations
- Chartered Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute.