Lisa recently joined us as a Senior Planner in the Planning and Environment Group and is based in Gatwick. She has 10 years experience in both the public and private sector, and has extensive knowledge of the local area.
She provides advice on a variety of planning matters, and can deal with all main types of planning applications and appeals on behalf of private and commercial clients. In addition, Lisa has experience in the initial appraisal of sites and the promotion of sites through the Local and Neighbourhood Plan process. She is currently supporting the Assistant Director and Director’s with a variety of applications and planning matters.
- Advising clients on residential schemes, and various smaller change of use in Conservation Areas and National Parks.
- Conversion of building from 2 flats to a single dwelling in a Conservation Area
- Assisted with the successful allocation of a site in a Neighbourhood Plan
- Replacement dwelling in countryside and AONB location
- Site promotion through Local Plans
Lisa's memberships and associations
- Chartered Member of Royal Town Planning Institute