Lisa is a Senior Planner in the Planning and Environment Group and is based in Gatwick. She has over 10 years experience in both the public and private sector, and has extensive knowledge of the local area.
She provides advice on a variety of planning matters, and can deal with all types of planning applications and appeals on behalf of private and commercial clients. In addition, Lisa has experience in the initial appraisal of sites and the promotion of sites through the Local and Neighbourhood Plan process. She is currently supporting the Directors and Principal Director with a variety of applications and planning matters.
- Reserved matters submission for 600 dwellings on behalf of a consortium of developers on a site in Horley.
- Submission and permission for a development of 91 flats in Town Centre location.
- Advising clients on residential, mixed use and commercial schemes, including projects on waste sites.
- Site promotion through Local Plans and Neighbourhood Plans.
- Submission and approval of reserved matters and associated discharge of conditions on a large strategic site in Uckfield.
- Successful site promotion and allocation of a residential site in a Local Neighbourhood Plan.
- Submission of a hybrid scheme for the regeneration and redevelopment of a site in Crawley Town Centre.
- Advising clients on permitted development rights queries, and various change of use matters.
Lisa's memberships and associations
- Chartered Member of Royal Town Planning Institute