What they say
"Commercially sensible advice in a timely manner."
Client quote, Chambers & Partners
Tim leads the restructuring and insolvency
group at DMH Stallard. He has a great deal of experience and expertise across the spectrum of insolvency law and practice. Tim advises insolvency practitioners, banks, directors, creditors, individuals, and any other parties which become an unwilling participant in the insolvency process.
In relation to contentious issues, Tim is known for his tenacity in trying to get a deal done quickly. He is always willing to get involved at the investigatory stage to work with the insolvency practitioner to devise a strategy and then deliver it. Anyone who finds themselves on the wrong side of an insolvency action, such as a director, bankrupt, or co-owner of the family home, will benefit from Tim’s thorough understanding of the defences available under insolvency law to either defeat the claim, or, if that is not possible, to negotiate the best possible outcome.
- Acted for a liquidator on a £2m misfeasance
- Acted for a trustee in bankruptcy on £900,000 in undervalue transactions
- Acted for administrators on pre-pack sale of a music magazine
- Acted for administrators on pre-pack sale of a CGI post production business
- Acted for liquidator to recover £1m of post-petition dispositions
Tim's memberships and associations
- R3 – Association of Business Recovery Professionals.