What they say
"Vincent O’Brien provides ‘strong leadership and project management skills‘ and works ‘in a very commercial and practical way'."
Vincent advises on private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions and corporate
Vincent has been advising on corporate law for over 25 years. He has advised on over 400 corporate and investment transactions. He has worked in a range of sectors including: manufacturing, leisure, financial services, technology and media, consulting, medical equipment, business services, health care, and product distribution. Vincent is a qualified solicitor in England and admitted to the Bar in New York and Florida.
Vincent was named the Corporate Lawyer of the Year at the 2007 South East, Insider Dealmakers Awards and is also ranked as a leader in his field by Chambers and Partners.
- Advising on over 55 venture and growth capital investment transactions for South East Growth Fund
- Advising a European Private Equity Fund on a variety of operational and investment matters.
- Advising management on the tertiary MBO back by a private equity investor
- Advising venture investors on equity and debt investments and reorganisations
- Advising a digital and print media company on a domestic and international buy and build strategy
- Advising an angel network on venture capital investments