Removing barriers to opportunities.
The increasingly global nature of business brings with it a specific set of issues for employers. Whether you want to employ a foreign national, bring an existing employee to the UK from an overseas office or ensure that all your current and future employees have the right to live and work in the UK, our expert business immigration lawyers can help.
Our experience enables us to advise local, national or international companies and organisations on this crucial aspect of their business.
What our business immigration lawyers do
Our services range from “end to end” management of visa and sponsorship applications to day to day support on illegal working and business immigration compliance, including:
"We have been using DMH Stallard’s business immigration services for several years. As an international charity it’s essential that we receive sound guidance on immigration matters. We have consistently received professional, friendly and reliable advice on a range of issues, from line manager training to preparing for a (successful) UKVI audit. We have always valued their support."
International HIV/AIDS Alliance
- Audit and support for prevention of illegal working checks
- Applications to become a Licensed Sponsor under the Points Based System (“PBS”)
- Audit and support for compliance with sponsor duties under PBS
- Resident Labour Market tests under Tier 2 of the PBS
- Applications for Restricted Certificates of Sponsorship (“CoS”)
- Intra Company Transfers to the UK
- Short/long-term (multi entry) Business Visitor visas
- Advice on the implications of Brexit
- Secondment agreements
- Document verification
We also advise foreign nationals on their personal immigration needs.
How our business immigration lawyers work
We cut through the complexities for an ever evolving regime to provide you with a bespoke solution to your business immigration issues. All the while keeping stress to a minimum.
"Thank you for the very informative and accessible immigration training session. The feedback from the team has been very positive, particularly around the Right to Work process. I am much reassured that we as a team are now fully informed of our obligations and grasp a contextual understanding as to the importance of our responsibilities."
St Mary’s University, Twickenham
We achieve this by:
- Keeping you up to date with the rapidly changing rules and requirements set by UK Visas & Immigration
- Liaising with appropriate government agencies and departments in relation to the application of policies and rules
We also offer employment law advice. Click here to read more about our employment law services.