Law, like life, does not always fit conveniently into a box. Businesses frequently have the need for contracts which fall outside the norm. The breadth of our experience and the depth of our expertise combined with our general willingness to understand your objectives means we often assist when others may decline to do so.
What our commercial lawyers do
It would be impossible to provide an exhaustive list of the types of contracts we have worked on but below is but sample.
- Contractual joint ventures, collaboration agreements and “teaming” agreements
- Sponsorship and endorsement agreements
- Events Contracts and Venue Hire Agreements
- Digital content and media agreements
- “Pay-per-click” and revenue sharing agreements
- Grant Funding Agreements
- Music publishing and recording agreements
- Book publishing and magazine content agreements
- Plant growers’ agreements and agreements relating to plant variety rights.
- Cocktail lounge management agreements
How our commercial lawyers work
We actively listen to you and go to great efforts to understand your goals. We use our extensive knowledge base to determine the most appropriate means of delivering the requisite target.
Our commercial lawyers have worked in practice, “in house” and in a number of businesses giving them a wider insight than many of our competitors as to what you wish to achieve. Our aim, at all times, is to remain commercial, pragmatic and solution-driven.