What our employment lawyers do
In DMH Stallard’s employment group we are committed to developing best practice and to supporting our clients in their development. Our Knowledge Programme provides information, structured learning and the opportunity to share problems and hear about alternative approaches.
In the last 12 months we have hosted more than 20 events examining issues including, retirement age, additional paternity leave, long-term sickness and disability and collective redundancies and reorganisations.
As well as providing specific advice, we provide a comprehensive Knowledge Programme through:
- Tailored training – innovative and entertaining sessions on topics of your choice.
- Breakfast Workshops – short bi-monthly sessions on current topics.
- Masterclass Seminars – half day courses looking in detail at particular issues or topics.
- HR Director Forum – invitation only events at which we discuss strategic people issues and challenges, on the radar of those operating at Board level..
- Monthly e-Bulletins – reporting on latest developments.
- Employment Radar Blog – looking ahead at policy and legal changes in the UK and at EU level that may affect HR planning, compliance and risk assessment. Click here to view.
- Efficiency Audit – for established clients we offer, at no charge, a review of how we work together.
How our employment lawyers work
We find that helping our clients to understand and keep abreast of key employment issues and developments means we can develop better solutions to the problems they face and ensures that our clients receive added value, by way of savings in costs and/or time.
Our events are extremely well attended and are accredited with CPD points by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Full details of our upcoming Employment Workshops and Masterclass can be found on our events page.