What our corporate lawyers do
Our specialist corporate advisory service includes:
What they say
"Jonathan and his team steered us through a complex legal process with skill and determination. We didn’t anticipate some of the issues that arose but were glad of DMH Stallard’s energy and expertise to see us through to completion."
Darren Allery, Marlborough Communications
- Corporate governance, reorganisation, and shareholders agreements
- Corporate structuring and constitutions
- Financial services regulation
- Growth and exit strategies
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances and trading arrangements
- Not for profit organisations and charities
- Partnerships and LLPs
How our corporate lawyers work
We work over an extended period with many of our clients, building deep and trusted relationships.
Despite the size and proven expertise of our corporate department, its success remains rooted in our individual commitment to each of our clients, and to maintaining a highly personalised approach at all times.
Read more about our full range of services and approach to corporate legal services.
Click here to see the team’s recent deals.