We were the first mid-market commercial law firm to develop and roll-out an on-line legal instruction and management product to their clients: DMH Direct.
It is more than just an extranet. DMH Direct gives our clients access to a secure, client-friendly window which interacts with the firm's case management system and the lawyers who are acting on your assignments. DMH Direct will be provided at no cost to you.
What they say
"Instructions are online and in a standard form, everything is consistent we know exactly who at DMH Stallard LLP is dealing with our work. DMH Direct really is a big plus
Kerri-Ann Stapleton, Customer Service Manager in the Property Team at LV=
The DMH Direct technology platform will enable you to:
- Track the progress of matters
- Analyse current transactions
- Generate on-line management reports to review data for open and/or historical matters
- Effectively manage the throughput of transactions
- Store and retrieve documents electronically
- Internally authorise instructions electronically before submission.
- Submit new instructions online
DMH Direct has received multiple awards:
- The “Best Use of Technology” Award at the MPF European Practice Management Awards in 2009 for the product. Past winners of the award include PwC, Linklaters, Lovells, BLP and Eversheds.
- The “Greatest Business Impact” Award at the SORCE Conference in 2008 which highlights the importance of using Intranet and Extranet solutions to connect organizations, people and knowledge.
Most of our key clients use DMH Direct to manage their transactions more effectively. We would be very happy to make this available where it can add value.