Ian is a Consultant who works with the DMH Stallard real estate department and is based in the firm’s London office. He has more than 30 years’ experience in advising on high value property investment, development and finance and has acted for investors and developers in relation to office and residential developments and mixed-use schemes.
Ian also has experience in secured lending with a particular focus on the acquisition and disposal of offices, warehouses, shops and development land as well as advising landlords, tenants and mortgagees on important transactions. His clients range from business owner-managers to banks to multi-national companies.
- The disposal of 200,000 square feet of offices at Kings Cross;
- The acquisition and financing of a large retail shop and workshop units for redevelopment
- The sale of a port site for housing redevelopment.
- The acquisition of a warehouse building for conversion to leisure and office use.
- Advising property owners whose rights of light were infringed by a large development in Central London.
- The Law Society; Platinum Property Partners