Jenny specialises in assisting clients in resolving disputes about Wills, Estates and Trusts.
She also acts for claimants in clinical negligence and personal injury claims, in particular, in catastrophic injury and fatal accident claims.
She is fiercely supportive of her clients and always willing to go the extra mile to fight their corner and get them the settlement they deserve.
Jenny is known for her sympathetic handling of the most sensitive of cases, including those involving fatalities.
All disputes are stressful, particularly when they involve family members and arise following the loss of a loved one. She is passionate about helping people through their disputes and trying to achieve the best result through negotiations, but she is prepared to pursue matters vigorously through the Courts when necessary.
- Advising executors in relation to a construction summons Application.
- Advising a Charity in relation to the Cy-Près scheme .
- Acting on behalf of the estate to recovery monies misappropriated from the deceased prior to her death.
- Assisting a Widow in defending an Inheritance Act Claim.
- Acting for a beneficiary to recover an unpaid legacy from the executors of his grandmother’s estate.
- Acting for a widower and his children in a fatal accident claim arsing out of negligent treatment provided to his late wife.
- Acting for a Claimant in a claim arising out of delayed diagnosis of a hip fracture, which resulted in the need for a hip replacement and multiple revision surgeries throughout the Claimant’s lifetime
Thank you for helping me to gain justice in such a kind and supportive way.
I was treated with courtesy and kindness throughout what was an upsetting time for me. My case was dealt with promptly and the settlement meant I was able to move on with my life.
Thank you, exceptional service and communication.