In our latest report Secure Your Data in the Cloud we answer the key questions people are asking us about cloud solutions. We have asked key individuals in the industry for their views and this report provides clear guidance to those contemplating a move to the cloud or who are concerned about cloud.
This report includes insight and comments from several experts on key questions surrounding this data security. To register to receive a copy of this report, email email@example.com or click on the box on the right.
Earlier in 2012 we published our report Secure Your Data – Protect Your Business. This contained best practice recommendations arising from our interviews with a number of organisations on how they treat data.
• Draws from in-depth interviews with leading UK businesses
• Highlights how companies are keeping data in the cloud secure
• Provides guidance on best practice
• Features a “Key Lessons From This Report” for implementing a successful data security strategy
To help you decide whether you should seek advice on the security of your data, we have compiled a Data Security: Best Practice short questionnaire. If you can't answer these or you feel that your data security is not adequate then we should talk and, since the first conversation we have is free, what have you got to lose?
What can we do to help?
• Audit your data security and compliance risks
• Analyse your legal obligations under Data Protection Act, Computer Misuse Act, Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act, USA Patriot Act
• Assist you implement data security best practice
• Edit your contracts to increase data security controls
Contact Frank Jennings, Head of Commercial at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure Your Data, Protect Your Business
Contracting Cloud Services - A Guide to Best Practice
How Manufacturers Leverage IP to Create Value and Safeguard their Futures
How Manufacturers are Embracing the Challenge and Reducing their Risk