Tina is a Partner who heads the real estate department. She is responsible for the firm’s commercial and residential property offering, both in the region and across the London & Guildford offices. She also continues to lead the firm’s dedicated real estate dispute resolution practice.
Tina manages some of the firm’s most important clients and has built a reputation of developing long-term successful relationships with those who manage complex and large property portfolios (in both the private and public sector), helping them to drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
Tina’s practice focuses on complex property (including landlord and tenant) disputes principally for portfolio landlord and investor clients. Her particular specialisms include statutory acquisition of freeholds and lease extension claims.
Notable work highlights
- Collective enfranchisement claim of West End freehold on behalf of BVI registered leaseholders involving the Grosvenor Estate
- Advising on collective enfranchisement claim of prestigious building in North London comprising 200 flats and commercial premises
- Fully contested Tribunal hearing on the issue of reasonableness in respect of service charges and major works expenses relating to prime Knightsbridge Mansion block
- Contested application for dispensation in the first tier Tribunal regarding major works consultation
- Handling project of 200 lease extension claims nationwide for institutional landlord across its property portfolio
- Freehold acquisition of mixed use building in Westminster under 1967 Act
Tina is recognised as one of Legal 500's elite list of leading lawyers.