What they say
"… a hugely capable, fiercely engaged solicitor who balances expertly the blend of leadership and advisory support within sensible commercial parameters."
Legal 500 UK 2021
Abigail provides responsive, commercial and pragmatic legal advice to businesses and senior executives. A trusted adviser to clients ranging from national organisations to start ups, she has extensive experience in a wide variety of employment law matters including restructures and business change processes, TUPE issues and tribunal claims.
She frequently advises senior executives on their terms of employment and exit arrangements. Abigail delivers bespoke in-house training to clients on a range of employment and people issues.
Prior to joining DMH Stallard LLP, Abigail worked at a regional law firm based in Gatwick.
Abigail qualified as a solicitor in 2009.
Recent work examples
- Advising on the TUPE aspects of a service contract worth in excess of £40million
- Acting for an Academy in the defence of employment proceedings in the Court of Appeal
- Acting for a local authority on the employment aspects of the disaggregation of a shared services partnership
- Advising a group of individuals on a potential challenge to their employer’s exercise of a contractual mobility clause in a restructure situation
- Employment Lawyers Association