What they say
"She has quickly understood the issues we are facing from our business perspective, and has offered us practical support and guidance backed up with solid reasoning and legal opinion. She challenges our view where she feels this needs to be done, and offers alternative solutions for us to consider."
Chambers and Partners
Abigail provides responsive, commercial and pragmatic legal advice to businesses and senior executives. A trusted adviser to clients ranging from national organisations to start ups, she has extensive experience in a wide variety of employment law matters including restructures and business change processes, TUPE issues and tribunal claims.
She frequently advises senior executives on their terms of employment and exit arrangements. Abigail delivers bespoke in-house training to clients on a range of employment and people issues.
Prior to joining DMH Stallard LLP, Abigail worked at a regional law firm based in Gatwick.
Abigail Qualified in 2009.
Recent work examples
- Advising on the TUPE aspects of a service contract worth in excess of £40million
- Acting for an Academy in the defence of employment proceedings in the Court of Appeal
- Acting for a local authority on the employment aspects of the disaggregation of a shared services partnership
- Advising a group of individuals on a potential challenge to their employer’s exercise of a contractual mobility clause in a restructure situation
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Ranked as an Associate to watch in Chambers 2019