With the energy price rises and looming economic uncertainty, there are also signs of greater activity amongst trade unions pressing for inflation busting pay rises.
In this webinar, we look at steps employers might take to try and avoid industrial action taking place and how to deal with some of the practical issues when it does. Using a case study, we look at the practical application of the legal rules and highlight some of the internal and external PR issues that can arise in relation to:
- Challenging the call for industrial action
- Challenging the balloting process
- Who can take part in any industrial action
- Employer responses to the trade union
- Lawful action in relation to the employee