What they say
"Adrian provided a very comprehensive and professional service on what was a highly complex multi-phase construction and letting project. His advice was invaluable in ensuring that we successfully mitigated the risks in the project and he was proactive in dealing with both the other side and ourselves to ensure the transaction was completed and post transaction commitments and actions were undertaken effectively"
Alan Pepper, Chief Executive, Avanta Serviced Office Group Plc
Adrian is Head of the London real estate
group who specialises in commercial real estate. Adrian advises property investors on the acquisition, disposal and management of investment properties; and advises property developers on the development and refinance of sites. Adrian also acts for restaurateurs on the acquisition and disposal of restaurants; and advises landlords and tenants on the leasing of office, retail and warehousing space.
- Advising a property developer on the refinance of a mixed use residential/commercial scheme with a loan value of circa £18 million
- Advising global recruitment company on all real estate matters arising out of the portfolio of properties owned and occupied by the company in the UK
- Advising a private limited company on the acquisition of a site on the edge of the Olympic complex with a view to developing a mixed use residential and commercial scheme with an estimated development value of circa £40 million
- Advising a property investor on the acquisition of a multi let office building in London with an investment value of circa £25 million
- Advising restaurateur and Michelin star chef on the acquisition of several restaurants in central London
Adrian's memberships and associations
- City of London Law Society
- British Property Federation
- Commercial Real Estate Legal Association