Cheraine is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate Dispute Resolution team. She has extensive experience in providing commercial and residential property dispute resolution services as well as dealing with construction and building disputes for a wide variety of clients and sectors. Cheraine is also able to advise clients fully on the full range of property related insolvency issues which may arise, and has expertise in dealing with agricultural tenancies.
- Acting for, advising and settling construction disputes in the TCC on behalf of developers and employers.
- Acting for, advising and successfully defending a claim by a third party in relation to the beneficial interest in a property
- Acting for, advising upon and successfully setting aside a Statutory Demand and three County Court Judgments obtained by the landlord in relation to disrepair and tenancy deposit issues arising from an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements
- Acting for, advising and dealing with complex title and boundary disputes in relation to agricultural and other types land.
Cheraine's Memberships and professional societies:
- The Law Society
- Property Litigation Association (PLA)