Chloe is an Associate in the Planning & Environment Group based in Gatwick. She enjoys Planning as it is at the centre of development and a vehicle for change to the social, economic and physical features of the country. Chloe also has a particular interest in Highways work.
Having trained in a local authority, Chloe has a good understanding of local government powers and procedures. She also acts for a number of developers, house builders and private individuals.
- Advising on a section 106 agreements, including acting for local planning authorities on a 1,000 unit urban extension and a supermarket development.
- Advising appellants on various appeals to the Planning Inspectorate, including section 78 appeals and an appeal of a Hedgerow Replacement Notice.
- Acting for claimants in applications to the High Court and Court of Appeal under sections 288 and 289 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
- Advising on agreements under sections 38 and 278 of the Highways Act 1980, including associated section 104 water agreements.
- Advising on certificates of lawful use applications.