Peter is Principal Director of Planning at DMH Stallard and is based in Gatwick. He leads a team of seven planners. The team is highly regarded and has an enviable track record of success in delivering complex major development and regeneration projects both for public and private sector clients. The renowned planning, environmental, property and development lawyers at DMH Stallard provide a unique multi-disciplinary approach.
He has more than 25 years' planning experience in both the public and private sector. He provides advice on a wide range of major residential, commercial and waste applications and appeals. These include infrastructure and planning gain aspects as well as enforcement matters. He is also experienced in the promotion of residential, commercial and leisure allocations through the Development Plan. He also has considerable experience as an expert witness.
Peter is a Planning Advisory Service accredited contractor. PAS is funded by the Department for Communities and Local Government.
- Peter has provided planning advice to Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club for over 15 years which has included the development of the Amex Stadium and Training Facility at Lancing.
- Advising on a major residential (Cala) and retail (IKEA) proposal on the South Coast.
- Advised several major housebuilders including Crest Nicholson, Charles Church, Persimmon Homes, Croudace and Rydon.
- Recently advised clients on significant brownfield residential schemes (Brighton and Crawley), a major mixed use urban expansion (Horsham), and various smaller change of use and residential schemes in Conservation Areas and the South Downs National Park.
Peter's memberships and associations
- Board Member of the Crawley Town Centre Partnership
- Chartered Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute