Peter is Principal Director of Planning at DMH Stallard and is based in Gatwick. He has more than twenty five years' planning experience in both the public and private sector.
He provides advice on a wide range of major residential and commercial development applications and appeals. These include infrastructure and planning gain aspects as well as enforcement matters. He is also experienced in the promotion of residential, commercial and leisure allocations through the Development Plan.
Peter is a Planning Advisory Service accredited contractor. PAS is funded by the Department for Communities and Local Government.
- Recently advised Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club in respect of the development of a new 30,000 seater stadium and gave evidence on behalf of the Club at the public inquiry.
- Provided consultancy assistance to West Sussex County Council in 2004 -2005 dealing with a number of major applications across the county.
- Advised several major housebuilders including Crest Nicholson, Charles Church, Persimmon Homes, Croudace and Gleeson.
- Currently advising clients on significant hotel proposals, residential schemes, a major mixed use urban expansion, and various smaller change of use and residential schemes in Conservation Areas and National Parks.
- Board Member of the Crawley Town Centre Partnership; Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute