Tom is a commercial property Partner who started his career at DMH Stallard and re-joined in October 2015 after two and a half years at Nabarro LLP.
Tom has a wide range of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate matters.
- Acting for a sovereign wealth fund on all real estate matters relating to the management of the More London Estate in central London;
- Acting for the developer of a multi-million pound mixed use development in Soho, including assisting with the financing of the development and setting up the leasehold structure;
- Acquisition of a residential development site in Worthing;
- Acquisition of fully-let office building in central London for conversion into flexible office space;
- Acting for tenant taking two floors in The Shard necessitating major structural works linking the two floors;
- Acting for major property fund on all lettings and disposals of its office portfolio in the Thames Valley; and
- Acting for lender on a £25m+ financing of a residential development scheme in Putney.