The Corporate department at DMH Stallard has been shortlisted for an incredible eight different awards at the 2024 South East Dealmakers Awards.
The event recognises outstanding professional advisory companies, who advise on deals in Sussex, Surrey, and Kent.
The firm is shortlisted in the following eight categories:
- Corporate Law Firm of the Year
- Corporate Lawyer of the Year - Helen Mead
- Corporate Lawyer of the Year - Danos Athanasi
- Deal of the Year (£10m-£40m) - Project Lignum - Hutton + Rostron Environmental Investigations Limited
- Deal of the Year (£10m-£40m) - £26m sustainability-linked loans to Shoreham Port Authority
- Deal of the Year sub 10m - Sale of the All Pallet Group
- Deal of the Year sub 10m - Acquisition of New Moon Insurance Services Ltd
- Deal of the Year sub 10m - The acquisition of New Romney Holiday Park by The Family Parks Group
Jonathan Grant, partner and head of corporate at DMH Stallard, is a previous recipient of the Corporate Lawyer of the Year award. Jonathan said:
“It’s a nice surprise to receive this high level of recognition, which is down to the hard work and application of our six partner regional team in Sussex and Surrey.
“We work hard to make and develop deals as well as executing them, which has required greater resilience and application over the last 12 months.”
All the winners will be announced at an awards event on the 8 February 2024.