What they say
"DMH Stallard gave us exceptional legal advice and steered us through the complex acquisition process with skill and determination. Abigail Owen managed the expectations and priorities of the five sellers with patience, dexterity and tenacity, all the time working towards achieving our objectives."
Gary Smith, Brandywine Communications Inc., 2015
Abigail is a leading corporate and corporate finance lawyer in the firm's Gatwick corporate
She has experience of acting on national and international transactions involving a broad range of corporate and corporate finance matters including acting and advising on share and asset sales and acquisitions, management buy-outs and buy-ins, private equity and venture capital investments, mergers, refinancing, restructuring and banking, shareholder and joint venture arrangements and investments, limited liability partnerships and partnerships, non-contentious insolvency and corporate governance work.
Clients have included entrepreneurs, owner-managers, small medium enterprises, corporate organisations and international corporates, banks and financial institutions, joint venture parties, LLPs, partnerships and individuals.
In addition to winning the prestigious South-East Dealmakers’ ‘Corporate Lawyer of the Year’ award in both 2013 and 2014, Abigail is also recommended as a leader in the field in both Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
- Advised Finishing Touches (Semi-Permanent) Make Up Ltd on its acquisition, as part of its succession planning and future plans.
- Advised E-zec Medical Transport Services Ltd on its acquisition of part of the business and assets of NSL Limited.
- Brandywine Communications Inc.’s acquisition of Time and Frequency Ltd
- Corona Corporate Group Limited’s acquisition of the Falcon Document Solutions Group
- Leumi ABL Limited who funded the management buy-in of Nu-Tech Engineering Services Limited
- Acted for shareholders of specialist insurance brokers Morton Michel Holdings Limited on their sale to PIB Group Limited.
- Acted for the shareholders of adult training business, Trade Skills4U Ltd, on their sale to Palatine Private Equity.
- Acted for the shareholders on the partial share sale of Posturite Limited to U.S. corporate group, Fellowes.
- Advised renowned International design & project management group, Bryne Looby Partners (UK) Limited, on its acquisition of Sinclair Johnston & Partners.