What they say
"Efficient and and provides clear strategic advice with an eye on the future."
Abigail is a leading corporate and corporate finance lawyer in the firm's Gatwick corporate
She has experience of acting on national and international transactions involving a broad range of corporate and corporate finance matters including acting and advising on share and asset sales and acquisitions, management buy-outs and buy-ins, private equity and venture capital investments, mergers, refinancing, restructuring and banking, shareholder and joint venture arrangements and investments, limited liability partnerships and partnerships, non-contentious insolvency and corporate governance work.
Clients have included entrepreneurs, owner-managers, small medium enterprises, corporate organisations and international corporates, banks and financial institutions, joint venture parties, LLPs, partnerships and individuals.
In addition to winning the prestigious South-East Dealmakers’ ‘Corporate Lawyer of the Year’ award in both 2013 and 2014, Abigail is also recommended as a leader in the field in both Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
- Advised Finishing Touches (Semi-Permanent) Make Up Ltd on its acquisition, as part of its succession planning and future plans.
- Advised E-zec Medical Transport Services Ltd on its acquisition of part of the business and assets of NSL Limited.
- Brandywine Communications Inc.’s acquisition of Time and Frequency Ltd
- Corona Corporate Group Limited’s acquisition of the Falcon Document Solutions Group
- Leumi ABL Limited who funded the management buy-in of Nu-Tech Engineering Services Limited
- Acted for shareholders of specialist insurance brokers Morton Michel Holdings Limited on their sale to PIB Group Limited.
- Acted for the shareholders of adult training business, Trade Skills4U Ltd, on their sale to Palatine Private Equity.
- Acted for the shareholders on the partial share sale of Posturite Limited to U.S. corporate group, Fellowes.
- Advised renowned International design & project management group, Bryne Looby Partners (UK) Limited, on its acquisition of Sinclair Johnston & Partners.