What they say
"During the process of readmission, Plutus PowerGen found the DMH Stallard team to be highly commercial in their outlook while actively navigating us around and through the various legal processes. This, when combined with their responsiveness to our specific needs, allowed us to build a highly effective team meaning we met a challenging timeframe."
Phil Stephens, Director or Plutus PowerGen Plc
Chris is a Partner and Group Head of London Corporate. He has a broad corporate practice, which covers mergers and acquisitions, private equity, equity capital markets, project finance and corporate restructuring.
He has developed industry know-how in the supported living, natural resources, renewable energy, wholesale distribution, TMT and hotel sectors.
Notable recent cases
- Acting for multiple clients in the supported living sector on the financing and acquisitions of over £150 million of projects;
- Acting for multiple clients on re-organisations and management buy-outs worth over £85 million in the 18 months to 30 November 2019;
- Acting for Cape Sierra Hotel Company Limited on financing the development of Hilton Freetown Cape Sierra Hotel in Sierra Leone;
- Acting on over 20 successful initial public offerings/re-admissions to the Main Market, AIM and NEX, together with fundraisings, public takeovers and de-listings;
- Acting for Quintessentially Wines Limited on its management buy out, acquisitions and fundraisings; and
- Acting for companies and administrators on corporate rescues, reorganisations and distressed transactions.