Justine advises private companies on a broad range of corporate and corporate finance matters including M&A, private equity and venture capital investments, restructuring, shareholder and joint venture arrangements. She also advises a number of high profile banks on the corporate aspects of their client’s acquisitions and advises banks in the asset based lending sector.
- Advising one of the leading UK groups who provide medical reporting, screening, rehabilitation and diagnostic services to the personal injury claims market on a series of 8 acquisitions over the prior 5 years as well as its other corporate activities.
- Acting for a leading English wine producer in relation to an investment by a third party private investor and buy out of minority shareholders.
- Advising the shareholders of Roundstone Nurseries Limited in connection with the restructuring of the Roundstone group and sale of equity in two instalments to the Newey Group.
- Advising an overseas based bank in connection with the provision of invoice financing facilities to their UK clients, advising on over ten transactions and creating bespoke documentation.
- Advising on the sale of specialist family owned insurer, Highworth Insurance Limited to the Aston Lark Group, one of the top five chartered insurance brokers in the country.