Corporate Partner Nick provides corporate and commercial advice to UK and international public and private companies and financial advisory firms. His expertise includes mergers and acquisitions, public takeovers, corporate finance, flotation (London Main Market, AIM and ISDX), fundraisings on and off market (including EIS), joint ventures, corporate governance and funds. His expertise spans sectors such as financial services, sport, media and entertainment, real estate, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, TMT, retail, renewables and natural resources. A substantial amount of his recent work has involved advising businesses based in China and elsewhere in the Far East.
- Advised advised Green & Smart Holdings plc (“Green & Smart”) on its successful admission to the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market and associated placing.
- Advising the underwriters on the English law/AIM Rules aspects of an initial public offering by GW Pharmaceuticals plc of an aggregate of 3,678,000 American Depository Shares (“ADSs”) on the NASDAQ Global Market at a price of $8.90 per ADS (total funds raised $32.7 million) and a follow on offering by GW Pharmaceuticals plc of an aggregate of 2,807,275 ADSs on NASDAQ at a price of $36.00 per ADS (total funds raised $101.1 million)
- Advising WH Ireland Limited on its role as placing agent for AIM-listed Water Intelligence plc in relation to its placing of new ordinary shares with institutional shareholders
- Advising BlueStar SecuTech, Inc., the provider of video network surveillance solutions in China, on its de-listing from AIM and associated tender offer to buy back ordinary shares
- Advising Allenby Capital Limited on its role as nominated adviser and broker for the AIM IPO of Macromac plc, the operator of a proprietary application-to-person mobile messaging platform in Malaysia and elsewhere in South East Asia
- Advising Kada Technology Holdings Limited, the Bermudan holding company of a group which provides solutions for electronic devices, systems and media platforms and distributes and sells electronic components in China, on its flotation on AIM and associated fundraising
- Advising Sinosoft Technology plc, the former holding company of a group providing application software products and solutions in the PRC with a focus in Jiangsu, on its de-listing from AIM and associated capital reduction, tender offer to buy back ordinary shares and subsequent capital reorganisation