What they say
"Sarah Quinnell is excellent to work with. In addition to a good legal mind and a thorough approach to transactions, she adopts a practical, and non confrontational manner when dealing with counterparties or their advisors.
This invariably gets better results when dealing with the multitude of issues that inevitably arise when complex deals are executed."
Dimitrios Hatzis, Director of Supported Living Care Property Limited
Sarah is an Senior Associate in the corporate
department and is based in London. She has a broad corporate practice, which covers the acting and advising on M&A transactions (including acquisitions and disposals by way of share sale or assets, management buy in and buy outs), shareholder and joint venture arrangements, private equity and infrastructure and corporate aspects of acquisition finance.
Sarah acts for owner-managers, entrepreneurs, limited liability partnerships, companies, banks and financial institutions. Her sector expertise includes insurance, solar energy and renewables, care homes, specialist schools and supported living housing.
- Advising the shareholders of an established client to a major private equity acquirer achieving a high multiple of earnings after a competitive deal process for £80 million +
- Advising Serviced Office Group plc (AIM: SVO), a provider of flexible office space and IT solutions, on its recent acquisition of Avanta Managed Offices Limited and associated placing (arranged by Shore Capital) and amendment and restatement of HSBC banking facilities
- Advising the shareholders on the sale of a privately-held insurance group to a French acquirer
- Advising the shareholders of Marlborough Communications Ltd, a specialist supplier of electronic warfare, communications and surveillance technology, in their sale to Cohort PLC;
- Advising the shareholders of TriSystems Ltd in their sale of shares to EBIX Singapore PTE Ltd, a subsidiary of Ebix, Inc.(NASDAQ:EBIX)
- Advising Secret Sales Limited on its investment from a syndicate of institutional investors, which included Doughty Hanson Technology Ventures, Pentech Ventures and OCP Innovation (a fund managed by Partech)
- Advising Cape Sierra Hotel Company Limited on the project financing for the new development of Hilton Freetown Cape Sierra Hotel in Sierra Leone
- Advising a financial institution and private company on various solar energy projects, acquisitions and disposals
- Advising the shareholders of Kineo, an e-learning and technology company, on their sale to City & Guilds