Our expertise at your service.
DMH Stallard is one of the leading providers of legal services to the public sector in the UK. We work in partnership with local authorities, central government departments, registered providers of social housing, charities, NHS trusts, education establishments and other public sector bodies.
Our expertise in the public sector
Our experience and specialist focus means we fully understand the challenges our public sector clients face, their statutory limitations, powers and duties.
We are strongly aware of the key issues surrounding the drive to reduce expenditure and are at the vanguard of the national debate on key developments such as Shared Services, Total Place and Step-Change Management.
Working with public sector clients who are under increasing pressure to deliver more for less, we help them identify and implement efficient strategies to reduce expenditure and maximise returns from their assets and commercial operations.
Some examples of this work include:
- Shared Services across front and back office functions
- Scrutiny and monitoring of contracts to ensure best value
- Funding of capital projects and alternatives to PFI
- Fraud and investigation solutions such as tackling housing tenancy fraud and misuse of public assets
- Innovative ways to maximise revenue from property assets
- Revenue generation through the effective recovery of income and debt from numerous sources
Our Public Sector expertise
Our multi-disciplinary team offers the breadth of expertise required to provide comprehensive legal support to the public sector across areas including: